Omni-Flex®,a culmination of all the finest elements for Flexible Guide Post manufacture, perfect for high risk impact locations for in-ground or surface mounted applications
- An exclusive moulded post design, offering high surface visibility 108mm width x 26mm thickness.
- With recessed delineation fitment areas for greater impact protection
- Distinctive fully bonded ribbed body design for high impact strength & rigidity.
- The post top is moulded from tough high impact, UV stable, mould resistant, fire retardant, premium grade HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- The fire retardant material does not support combustion & is fully recyclable
- Colours, other than standard white are available upon request.
- The red & white delineators comply with Class 1A, 10,000 Sq. mm surface area requirements.
- The unique RPS patented “Flexi-Tuff®” rubber hinge technology offers excellent flex & recovery characteristics, being capability to fully recover “time after time” after repeated impacts, even after complete wheel over’s
- The high grade black Flexi-Tuff® rubber hinge has excellent UV stability, long life & is fire-retardant.
- In-Ground Fixing-: A large surface area galvanised steel spike offers extreme ground fixing strength with stability & is the final link to the 3 major element guide post for “In-ground” applications.
- All parts are fully assembled with secure vandal proof fasteners, offering a one piece item ready for use.
- Now ready for installation, the Omni-Flex® Guide post is fast & simple to install with a jack hammer & special re-useable driver tool attachment, it takes less than 1 minute & it’s ready to do the job.
- Surface Mounting: For situations where “above-ground” installation is required.
- The Omni-Flex® post & Flexi-Tuff® hinge components can be fitted to a specially designed heavy duty surface mount. For installation to a solid foundation, 2 concrete screw bolts are supplied with the base, simply drill 2 x 8mmØ holes, using the base as a template & fix into place.
NOTE:- alternative colour posts & alternative delineation is also possible.