Dyna-Flex® a step down from Maxi-flex®, ideal for medium risk impact areas & still classified as a flexible guide post, due to the superior design “C” profile extrusion & UPVC material selection.
- The UPVC material is a white premium grade, high impact, UV stabilised, fire retardant formulation which does not support combustion.
- The extruded profile of 4mm wall thickness has 2 longitudinal raised ribs, offering both extra vertical stiffness & protection for the delineator during impact.
- The red & white delineators comply with Class 1A, 10,000 Sq. mm surface area requirements.
- The Dyna-Flex® Guide Post comes complete with our large surface area galvanised steel spike offering extreme ground fixing strength with stability & is the final link to the 2 part guide post.
- All parts are fully assembled with secure vandal proof fasteners, offering a one piece item ready for use.
- Now ready for installation, the Dyna-Flex® Guide Post is fast & simple to install with a jack hammer & special re-useable driver tool attachment, it takes less than 1 minute & it’s ready to do the job.
NOTE:- Alternative colour Posts & alternative delineation is also possible, eg Snow Zones, Work zone, Fire Plugs, Hazard Warnings & Printed Text etc.